Friday, April 06, 2007

New blogger has killed my ability to blog.

So, heh. Yes. I've been out.
a. busy
b. limited internet access
c. but mostly this stupid google account thing.

See, blogger now insists that one's blog account be linked to a google account. In such a way that logging into one automatically logs you into the other. I decided to hook mine up to wayoffloop @ gmail, the account Chicagoland press agents know and love. However, this is not my actual email address, the kind I like to keep open constantly, do business on, sleep next to, etc.

Result? I cannot blog with my real gmail account open, which tends to make blogging far too annoying and tedious. Don't ask why. Just please, if you know how to fix this, tell me!

I saw some plays recently, but without being able to look at gmail I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THEY WERE. My internet hive-mind is disabled.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fuzzy said...

A workaround would be to use a separate browser (Firefox if you don't already use it, IE/Safari if Firefox is your main browser) just for way-off-loop.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Reina said...

Ooooh thanks.
I'll try that.

No promises about posting reliably though.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home