Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back-dated....

Friday night I went to see Lavander Cabaret once again. Still fantastic, but not quite as good as the first time. The MC, for instance, was different (or at least a different persona), and he worked too gosh-darn hard. I like a chill MC, with a little darkness in his soul (Jack Midnight for instance, or Sasha from "Don't Spit the Water"). Tonight's cute theme was the movies- great idea, but if you're going to introduce acts with trailer, for pete's sake, don't use the full length versions!

Still, a great show, and I am for sure going to be attending their Pajama Party next month.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Sasha!

Hey, did you review DSTW? Is that gonna be published somewhere?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Reina said...

I did. For Centerstage, and I filed it last Friday. Look on the website. I don't know if they plan to syndicate it or not, but it never hurts to check red streak.

You're totally Sasha, aren't you, anon?

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, no, I'm, uh, somebody else. Uh, LOOK OVER THERE!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we just saw the review on centerstage.net - Thanks so much! We're glad you had a good time, and we'd love to have you back.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home