Sunday, May 15, 2005

Children, if your cell-phone was a time machine....

It probably wouldn't improve your life.

I just got home from the latest House show/party, which was quite funny and cool but sort of a downer. Wait. No. All of that applies only to the show, 'Dave Davinci Saves the Universe." The party, though, that has basically made me too tired and drunk to clickity-clack about the show. All I remember at this point is:
a. time travel is not the answer to my problems
b. Shawn Pffasdfasldkfjalkj's lycra bodysuit is disconcerting.
c. Stacy Stoltz, like her boyfriend, has a nice chest and soulful eyes.

And so goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear The House is reading your sript. I hope it won't be a
"downer" for you.

It's really a great opportunity to work with The House...careful what you say.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Reina said...

You've heard correctly, and I'm darn excited. Those kids are alright, even if they do put on a sad play once in a while.

You know what else is kind of a downer? King Lear. Poor Cordelia.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home